The backbone of assigning and processing drone flights globally
The Inflights Platform is built, at its core, to be the main tool to use whenever you need a drone across the globe or whenever you need help with processing and analyzing data.
Webviewer for all your 3D data
Drone 3D surveys are the future. It is also clear that viewing and sharing 3D data requires a wide set of software packages – unless you use the Inflights Platform.
View results wherever you are
- Our webviewer is made to be compatible with all web browsers, so you are certain that you can view and use the results of a survey without needing any additional software.
Share your results
- In a typical project, multiple parties will need to access the drone survey. Up until now this meant that you often had to download the files and then re-upload them. You can now share any flights with anyone without the need to do this.
Upload your own data
- While we are passionate about drone data, we also acknowledge other sources of data exist. You can upload other forms of data to compare with the drone data.
Your portal to data processing
Flying with a drone is a lot of fun, but it is the data processing and analytics part that allows you to send invoices. The processing expertise of the Inflights team has been captured in our Platform, allowing you to benefit from our knowledge.
Verify flight data
- Right after the drone has landed, it is time to go home. But not before you double-check the data to ensure that the processing goes well. Have you heard of the Garbage In - Garbage Out concept? Bad data means bad processing results.
We have built a tool that helps you deliver high quality consistently. Checking your data now takes seconds instead of hours.
Process your own data set
- You are passionate about drones, so you’ve bought your own drone. Great! If you need help with data processing, upload your data to our Inflights Platform and view the results soon after. Whilst you have a sip of coffee or are flying another drone mission, our servers will work hard to process your data quickly and efficiently.
One of elements that makes Inflights unique, is that we try to avoid negotiating the prices of each flight. We put a lot of effort into making our web app able to calculate costs based on the following elements.
- Each project varies in the amount of work needed, as it is dependent on the size of the area of interest and type of equipment needed for a certain product. Inflights has established pre-agreed pricing schemes with our pilots, which allow us to calculate quotes instantly.
- Flying drones in the middle of nowhere or in the middle of a city close to a busy airport are not the same. The Inflights Platform has an exhaustive database of the locations where a permit is needed, so the cost of permits can be added instantly.
- We are able to integrate the pilot’s distance of travel to the area of interest in our calculations.
Our ultra-transparent process
Coordinating drone flight operations at a global level is hard. We know it from experience. However, as a client, we understand that it is critical for you to know the progress of a drone flight. We keep you informed every step of the way.
- Once the quote is accepted the clock starts ticking. By this point, we have fully integrated with the pilot so that you are informed the moment they schedule the flight.
- A large number of moving pieces happen behind the scenes to make the most important element happen: a safe landing. Great news! We will absolutely be sharing with you in this moment of joy.
- Once the data processing is completed you will be informed so that you may view and download your results.